Ed Hahne was an integral figure in the craft beer, teaching, music and biking communities of Long Island.
Join friends, colleagues and family as we ride to honor Ed's memory.
1) Meet at Timberpoint Elementary School (please be courteous and respect the school grounds and the neighbors; leave no trash and keep noise reasonable.)
2) Ride starts at 10am. we will bike from the school to Heckscher to begin the Memorial Loop.
3) There will be a brief pause at the beginning of the ride to honor where he fell.
4) We will do ONE loop but riders are welcomed to ride as many laps as they wish.
5) After the ride we will gather at Destination Unknown Beer Company in Bay Shore and toast his memory.
****HELMETS ARE MANDATORY***
****WE STRONGLY SUGGEST DONATIONS BE MADE TO The Ed Hahne Marching Band Memorial Award****
Details will be updated as they develop. Suggestions are most welcome!
Thanks for checking out the event. We hope to have a great turn out for a great guy!
Limited Cases exclusively available in our Tasting Room only. 4-Packs are available for $15 and cases for $90. Sales are Cash Only. Wicked Chowdah has been canned and is ready for purchase this weekend!
Official release date is Saturday 7/15/2017, doors open at Noon. All can purchases are CASH ONLY.
Live Music on Saturday during release as well!